Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Dog Leopold

    My first post shall be on my dog, Leopold! He is a Basset Hound. I got him on November 19th 2015, at 8 weeks old, at a farm close by. I actually wanted a brown and white (in the Basset world called lemon and white). But after getting advice from my parents and Mr. Mayer, I decided to go based not on looks but on personality and on which one attached itself to me. Therefore, I came home with a black and white male Basset to be named Leopold!

Here is a photo when I first got him:

 
Here is a photo now for a size comparison!!
 
Now I shall post the Cons and Pros of Leopold:D
 
Cons:
He is stupid
He is a big baby and cries all the time (think Elvis's song Hound Dog)
He gets into EVERYTHING and has chewed up stuff
He is stubborn (like his owner)
He is scared of my cat
He has to be bathed monthly and ears cleaned weekly (by me)
He prefers the cats' food to his own
He has selective hearing and therefore selective obedience
 
Pros:
He is stupid
He is not aggressive
He loves other animals and people and kids
He is affectionate
He is sometimes obedient
He has been leash, potty, and obedience trained to a degree
He is a source of endless entertainment
He is my dog and I am blessed to have him!!
 
That's all for now folks!
 
TTYL,
 
Isabel~:D
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: