Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sisters--Through the Years

I am going to start off with a post of us sisters through the years together!

So here you go! :

             4 months                          4 years
 
"
5 1/2years          1 1/2 years
"
"
        2 years                6 years

     7 years        3 years

        5 years         9 years
  6 years  10 years
 
 
   Baptism!!
 
 11 years         7 years
 
"
      12 years              8 years     
        14 years  10 years

  11 years       15 years
    16 years                    12 years
"
"
 
Jammin' ;)
"
"
     17 years            13 years
 
 
 
 I hope you enjoy this post!
 
The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful sister to grow up with through the years. <3
 
 
 
Love,
 
Ava Katherine<3
 
 

  
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! You to are so petty:) I like pic number 3 and 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures!! The one of you sharing the ICEE is probably my favorite:):)

    ReplyDelete